Digital Fleet now has the concept of a functionality tier for each truck. For customers live as of May 1, 2018, this does not change any behavior or functionality on the platform.
This is the first step towards giving customers self serve tools to better understand how each vehicle on the platform is configured and the functionality each vehicle is using for day to day operations. In the future we will expose to you the the configuration of each of your trucks to allow you greater understanding of how you are using the Digital Fleet platform.
Here are the tiers and a description of each.
- Ticketing Workflow
- SKU: DF-SVC-016
- A ready mix or materials truck that has the ability to receive tickets and ticket statuses.
- Driver Productivity
- SKU: DF-SVC-017
- A vehicle that has tablet for tracking and messaging, but would never receive tickets or ticket statuses.
- GPS Tracking
- SKU: DF-SVC-018
- A vehicle that has tracking enabled and records status only when entering or leaving plants.
There are also 3 new reports available to client admins to better understand what trucks you have, and at what tier. If you see a truck that needs its tier modified, please let us know.
- Billing Summary Report
- Billing Summary report displays the number of active trucks broken down by Functionality Tier.
- Billing Details Report
- Billing Details report displays all active trucks, including all relevant billing information.
- Billing Exceptions Report
- Billing Exceptions report displays trucks that may have an improper Functionality Tier specified. ie Trucks that are in the Ticketing Workflow, but do not receive tickets OR trucks that are in the Driver Productivity tier, but do receive tickets (and should be Ticketing Workflow).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Thanks!