February 7, 2019
We are excited to share that Digital Fleet has enhanced the Job Site Dashboard. This enhancement updates the displayed information and layout to better present the information associated with an order.
Here is a brief walkthrough of the new Job Site Dashboard:
Job Site Dashboard
Job Progress In Cubic Yards
- Populated from information Digital Fleet receives in the dispatch tickets. The delivery amount is updated when a truck has completed the pouring section of their ticket and transitioned to a To Yard state.
- Displays the average time between Arrive Job events for all trucks on the order.
- This data is further broken down to show the spacing between the last two trucks with an Arrive Job event and the ETA of the next truck if it is in a To Job status.
Trucks On Order
- All trucks currently ticketed on the order that haven’t entered the To Yard status.
- All trucks currently ticketed on the order that are in the To Yard status.
Job Site Timeline
- Provides average segment times for all trucks on the order to get an idea of how long it takes to get to the job and finish the pour. It also provides the historical timeline for each truck on the order throughout the order history. A truck will appear here when it completes the To Job portion of the ticket workflow.
Accessing the Job Site Dashboard
- On the map page, click on a job site icon.
- Select the Dashboard button on the pop up.
Please let us know your thoughts or if you have any questions.