Below you will find release notes for the Digital Fleet platform and web application. Here you will find details of new features, improvements, and bug fixes. There are also Release Notes for the Tablet Application.
May 21, 2020
- Feature: Add support for Ticket Notes (new version of DigiTrack required), and a new report to display notes created for a given ticket
- Improvement: Major reduction in response times for requests sent by the DigiTrack application to the platform
- Improvement: Add State and Notes to the Fuel Event Summary report
- Improvement: Add the ability to see detailed or summary views for the Mileage by State report
- Improvement: Add support for new Digital Fleet+ sensor: CAN Water Add
- Improvement: Don't automatically re-run reports when an input parameter is changed
- Bugfix: Properly set text message delivery as sent or failed based on feedback from the message delivery service
- Bugfix: Fix bug that was preventing the Operations Dashboard from fully loading for some users
May 13, 2020
- Improvement: Add a fallback message delivery service to use in the case where our primary message delivery service is unable to deliver messages to the tablet (DigiTrack 5.1 and up).
- Improvement: Change report exports to surround string values in quotes, to allow for the existence of commas in string values
- Improvement: Change password reset links to be valid for 24 hours
- Bugfix: Only show the Digital Fleet+ features in the webapp for users with the Digital Fleet+ right (or feature)
May 6, 2020
- Improvement: Add new Digital Fleet+ end pour strategy that uses data from the washout switch to determine if the pour is complete. This is in addition to the existing end pour strategy, and does not replace it.
- Improvement: Add the total amount of time spent washing out to the Ticket List report (for Digital Fleet+ units with washout switches)
- Improvement: Several small improvements to internal application logging
- Bugfix: Only return data for configured DVIR equipment types to the tablets
April 29, 2020
- Feature: Add support for driver schedule import via Command Optimize (requires update to the Digital Fleet Bridge Service)
- Improvement: Add new alert for notifying users when a Digital Fleet+ software update has failed
- Improvement: Add new Dump Truck equipment type to DVIR
- Improvement: Add ability to trigger the password reset email to users via the Employees admin section of the webapp
- Bugfix: Fix bug with how point radius was being handled for certain units of measure
April 22, 2020
- Feature: Add support for DVIR Tests and Measurements
- Improvement: Add ability for Digital Fleet to trigger a page reload on the client to help expedite the rollout of critical fixes
- Improvement: Track the progress of Digital Fleet+ software updates, and flag failed updates in the DIgital Fleet+ module on the Hardware Dashboard
- Improvement: Display the password policy to a user if their password was rejected because it does not adhere to the password policy
- Improvement: Only display the versions of DigiTrack in use in the Current Versions drop down on the Digi.Track Devices settings page
- Bugfix: Change the maps in the web application to remember their last location, and not to default to Chicago
- Bugfix: Fix bug that was preventing a user's web session from saving in some cases
- Bugfix: Don't lose vendor point ids when updating a point from the Settings page
April 15, 2020
- Improvement: Start capturing the provider ("gps" or "network") for the latitude and longitude for all location updates sent by the tablet
- Improvement: Several underlying improvements to support upcoming changes to Driver Scheduling
April 8, 2020
- Improvement: Add locations column to the Leftovers report
- Bugfix: Fix webapp popup notifications for customers using Rights and Roles
- Bugfix: Fix issue on Truck Dashboard when determining the amount of water added on a current ticket
- Bugfix: Fix bug that was defaulting some map views to Chicago
- Bugfix: Update the driver name on the Messaging page when the driver logs in or logs out of the tablet
April 1, 2020
- Improvement: Save filter state on the new Truck Status slide out, and modify the Truck Status slide out to work on mobile devices
- Improvement: Change reports to show Digital Fleet+ slump and drum rotation data before or at stop pour, but not after
- Improvement: Change the Create Point from Map screen to allow users to specify vendor point codes for a particular point
- Improvement: Store the product's unit of measure from Jonel tickets when updating ticket information in Digital Fleet
- Bugfix: Fix reroute bug in Internet Explorer
- Bugfix: Change water added amount on Truck Dashboard to stop increasing after Stop Pour
March 25, 2020
- Feature: Launch newly designed Truck Status slide out on the map
- Improvement: Include user notes in the Trucks data export
- Improvement: More improvements to the DVIR page in webapp
- Bugfix: Fix missing county name in the point search on the map
- Bugfix: Fix DVIR component/test saving when translation details are omitted
March 18, 2020
- Improvements: Several underlying improvements to support upcoming changes to the Truck Status module on the Map, and an improved driver scheduling experience.
- Bugfix: Do not include deleted tags in the trucks export
- Bugfix: Fix a few minor bugs that were reported in edge cases with the new feature to create, edit, and delete points from the map
March 11, 2020
- Feature: Add ability to create, edit, and delete points from the map
- Feature: Add ability to customize the next status for each truck and ticket status
- Feature: Add begin/end load integration for COMMANDbatch
- Improvement: Add Spanish translation support for DVIR component details and descriptions
- Improvement: Add ability to flag Digital Fleet+ bridge devices as unhealthy if they've lost their bluetooth connection to the tablet
- Improvement: Add additional check of Digital Fleet+ drum rotation sensors to identify possible drum sensor issues due to high RPM readings
- Improvement: Several minor improvements to the new DVIR design and functionality
- Bugfix: Don't associated system generated water add events with the ticket if they took place after the stop pour event
- Bugfix: Fix issue that was preventing "status dots" from appearing in the Truck Status History module in the Truck Dashboard for some of the newly supported statuses
February 26, 2020
- Feature: Major DVIR re-design, and added platform support for Tests and Measurements
- Improvement: Add product quantity to the Truck Status History report
- Improvement: Order truck diagnostics by event time in the truck dashboard
- Improvement: Add the amount of water added to the status name in the truck dashboard for Water Add events
- Bugfix: Fix a spot in the truck dashboard that was displaying an internal ID for ticket, instead of one the customer would recognize
February 19, 2020
- Feature: New Offline Mode Events report that shows when tablets lose connectivity. Requires DigiTrack version 7.4.9 or later.
- Improvement: Split the old "Emergency" alert, which consisted of Emergency and Broken Down events, into two distinct alert types: "Emergency" and "Broken Down". This allows customers to alert differently for each of these events.
- Improvement: Add the ability to filter Digital Fleet+ water add events that are below a minimum number of gallons
- Improvement: Add new "Ready to Load" and "Washing Out" truck statuses
- Improvement: Add the ability to fetch a single truck, by id, via the Digital Fleet API
- Bugfix: Fix some overview stats calculations on the DVIR page
February 12, 2020
- Feature: Add new Digital Fleet+ Truck Status History report, which contains truck status history information combined with Drum and Water information collected from the Digital Fleet+ system
- Improvement: Change Digital Fleet+ slump display to only display the charge pressure (not slump in inches) if the pressure is too low to determine slump
- Improvement: Add the ability to trigger "In Service" and "Driver Login" events to dispatch based on any status in the Digital Fleet platform
- Improvement: Improve visual layout of sensors on the Digital Fleet+ Hardware Dashboard module
- Bugfix: Water add events should only apply to standard tickets, not Quick Route tickets
February 5, 2020
- Improvement: Improve Digital Fleet+ sensor health monitoring
- Improvement: Improve support for SMS and Email delivery tracking
- Improvement: Add ability to specify custom event codes to send to Integra for truck and ticket events that happen on our platform
- Improvement: Add ability to specify an equipment type for DVIR components
- Bugfix: Ignore charge pressure data sent by trucks with no Digital Fleet+ charge pressure sensor installed
January 29, 2020
- Feature: Launched support for Digital Fleet+
- Improvement: Start to lay the groundwork for an improved driver scheduling experience
- Improvement: Add the ability to specify equipment types for DVIR components
- Bugfix: Fix employee creation logic when creating an employee that does not have ELD rights
January 22, 2020
- Improvement: Several behind the scenes changes to support some upcoming new DVIR functionality
- Improvement: Soft delete points, point classes, and truck classes when they are deleted by the user, instead of deleting them permanently
- Improvement: Several tweaks and fixes to the new rights and roles system, which we are starting to roll out to select customers
- Improvement: Validate driver signature when a DVIR is submitted
- Bugfix: Do not allow API users to remove DVIR issues from submitted DVIRs
January 15, 2020
- Feature: Add support for a new "Driver Prep" status that a truck can be in before it goes "In Service"
- Feature: Add new "Start of Day" report to break down the start of day tasks performed by a truck, and the time it takes for a truck to move from login to its first ticket
- Improvement: Final batch of roles and permissions updates before starting to migrate customers onto the new rights and roles functionality
- Improvement: Some more visual enhancements to the DVIR section of the webapp
- Bugfix: Fix bug causing certain pieces of functionality to fail for trucks brand new to the system
January 8, 2020
- Improvement: Several behind the scenes changes to support upcoming roles and permissions revamp
- Bugfix: Fix display/delete issue for DVIR groups
January 2, 2020
- Improvement: Add priority column to message reports
- Improvement: User API will return all users now, not just drivers
- Improvement: Several behind the scenes changes to support upcoming roles and permissions revamp
- Bugfix: Stop showing deleted mechanics on DVIR
- Bugfix: Fix for invisible text in map popup speech bubble
December 18, 2019
- Feature: Add support for custom DVIR component groups
- Improvement: Modify the Driver Scheduling SMS notification system to use a bank of phone numbers to deliver the SMS messages
- Improvement: Several improvements to the DVIR grid
- Improvement: Add location column (hidden by default) to the DVIR grid
- Improvement: Several minor improvements to the Truck Dashboard
- Improvement: Remember which tab was active in the DVIR section
- Improvement: Show the current location of a truck when clicking on the Current Location value in a DVIR description
- Improvement: Add ability to edit and delete DVIR components and component groups
- Improvement: Update the Fuel Drop alert to look at more recent data when determining if an alert needs to be sent
- Bugfix: Fix saving of state when using a custom date filter on the DVIR page
- Bugfix: Fix truck messaging to address case where name of 2nd truck in truck-to-truck message wasn't always displayed
- Bugfix: Fix issue that was causing the misidentification of certain DVIR groups when new issues were submitted
December 4, 2019
- Feature: Add support for custom DVIR vehicle components (requires DigiTrack version 7 or above)
- Feature: Add a Mechanic Supervisor role, which is capable of signing off DVIRs for any mechanics configured on the account. Those with the Mechanic role will only see themselves in the drop down menu for specifying the mechanic who is signing off on a DVIR.
- Improvement: Allow users to specify "All Trucks" for the Truck Message History report
- Improvement: Include a description for SPNs in the Diagnostic Trouble Code report and alert
- Improvement: Save a user's filter and sort preferences on the DVIR page, so the same options are set on subsequent page loads
- Bugfix: Update the Fuel Drop alert to work with fuel percentages, not gallons
- Bugfix: Fix issue where the nearest plant search was not returning results for accounts with plants spread throughout the country
November 21, 2019
- Improvement: Improve platform performance by increasing the number of simultaneous requests we can have in progress between modules in the platform
- Improvement: Add Last Reported On time to the Trucks export
- Bugfix: Fix bug that was causing Job Site Dashboard summary times to be slightly off in some cases
- Bugfix: Fix issue causing the Last Boot Time in the DigiTrack devices export to always contain NULL
November 13, 2019
- Feature: Add new Diagnostics tab to the Truck Dashboard
- Feature: Automated End of Day Plant Wash Out
- Improvement: Use HTML for the alert body of DVIR alerts, making them easier to read
- Improvement: Introduce a 5 second delay in between notifications sent by our Driver Scheduling component to help prevent carriers from seeing the notifications as SPAM
- Improvement: Update the Diagnostic Trouble Code report to include end time, as well as information about J1939 diagnostics
- Improvement: Add ticket acknowledged time (the time the driver acknowledged the New Ticket pop up message) to the Ticket List report
- Bugfix: Fix issue preventing the creation of real time alerts
- Bugfix: Don't update the job site description of an existing job site if the new description is blank
- Bugfix: When closing out a ticket, be sure to remove only the associations for the truck to the old job points (not any associated with a new ticket)
November 6, 2019
- Improvement: Significant improvements to the page load times of the DVIR section of the webapp
- Improvement: Add water added events to the Truck Status and Truck Audit reports
- Improvement: Add option to run alerts at specific times of the day
- Improvement: Change DVIR alert to include DVIRs that include general remarks (and not just DVIRs with reported issues)
- Improvement: Improved ELD system monitoring that determines if a Data Recording malfunction needs to be logged to be less sensitive, and result in less false-positives
- Bugfix: Better handling of when we geocode the address of a job site to prevent race conditions
- Bugfix: Fix daylight savings time related issue with the data returned to the tablet to draw the ELD Duty Status graph
October 30, 2019
- Improvement: Modify ELD Duty Status Hours and ELD Duty Status Hours Detail reports to display driver duty status times for the entire time frame of the report, so the numbers could be more easily matched with what is displayed on the tablet
- Improvement: Don't allow a job site to be moved by a status change if the job site location has already been manually updated by a web user
- Improvement: Add Quick Route information to the Truck Dashboard
- Bugfix: Fix a force logout order issue where trucks would appear "Out of Service" if they hadn't successfully logged out before logging in again
- Bugfix: Fix the layout of the hover window for Quick Route job sites to be more readable
October 22, 2019
- Improvement: Improve page load time of the Operations Dashboard
- Improvement: Modify the create ticket page to remember the user's last choice for ticket type
- Improvement: Record the time the driver acknowledges a ticket
- Improvement: Include waypoint and destination information in the response when the tablet asks for directions
- Bugfix: Modify ELD process to identify the correct driver when ELD related records are queued on the device due to connectivity issues, and then sent at a later time when the connection is re-established.
- Bugfix: Better handle cases where a message cannot be pushed to a tablet due to a bad token
October 16, 2019
- Feature: Added a new Dashboard for trucks
- Improvement: Several adjustments to Quick Route to make it easier to use, and fit more comprehensively within the platform
- Improvement: Consolidated how the platform determines the "current ticket" for a truck, for performance and consistency
- Improvement: Use the "alt_description" field of a message from Integra if the "description" field for the ticket product is blank
- Bugfix: Fix status descriptions that were being displayed on the dashboards to use standard ticket naming, not Quick Route ticket naming
- Bugfix: Fix bug with the Directions functionality for tablets configured for Spanish
October 9, 2019
- Improvement: New users are now prompted to create a password the when they confirm their Digital Fleet account
- Improvement: Several minor adjustments to the Quick Route feature that was released last week
- Improvement: Better error handling when trying to create a new job site with the same order number as an existing job site
- Improvement: Add Quick Route support for auto-ticketed trucks
- Improvement: Add the ability to Quick Route to an existing job site
- Improvement: Changes to successfully handle "Poll" requests from certain dispatch systems
- Bugfix: Fix directions lookup for Spanish configured tablets
- Bugfix: Properly record the time a ticket was sent to / received by the tablet (versions 7.2 of DigiTrack and later)
October 2, 2019
- Feature: Added the ability to "Quick Route" a truck to an address or a point
- Improvement: Change ELD Uncertified Records Report to list all dates containing uncertified records for a driver, excluding the current date (the driver has not yet had a chance to certify these records)
- Improvement: Update the map page to persist changes to the map filters on change
- Bugfix: Fix ELD Duty Status Hours and ELD Duty Status Hours Summary reports to account for the ELD Duty Status the driver is in at midnight on the start date of the report
- Bugfix: Change ELD record creation to use a the proper origin code for several driver triggered records, such as login, logout, duty status changes, and ELD record certification
September 25, 2019
- Improvement: Cut the amount of time the map waits to refresh data in half (from 30 seconds to 15 seconds)
- Improvement: Modify the dashboard pages to remember the last module that was being viewed by a user
- Bugfix: Don't ignore Toll type points when determining if a truck has broken a geofence
- Bugfix: Fix the logged in hours alert to work more reliably when considering older logins
- Bugfix: Fix ELD data file export bug that was adding invalid VIN numbers and driver logins (PINs) to the data file sent to the FMCSA
- Bugfix: Fix bugs that occurred when two alerts ended up with the same name
- Bugfix: Fix the Misplaced Job Sites module on the Dispatch Dashbaord to include some misplaced job sites that would have otherwise not been displayed
- Bugfix: Fix bug that resulted in ELD records created with the incorrect duty status if an intermediate log ELD record was created while a truck was stopped
- Bugfix: Fix bug in the Integra integration that was, in some cases, identifying the wrong location for current / home / return / point locations
September 23, 2019
- Feature: Backend changes to use HERE for certain location and geocode information
September 18, 2019
- Improvement: Enhance the new messaging framework to better handle large message blasts
- Improvement: Save the Android OS version of the tablet to the database
- Improvement: Update the new messaging page to more clearly mark a message blast as "partially failed" when only a subset of trucks failed to receive the message
- Improvement: Deprecate and remove all non UTC based times from the platform
- Improvement: Don't add "old" messages to the new messaging page
- Bugfix: Fix a few issues with fetching data from the Map page when using Internet Explorer
September 11, 2019
- Feature: Updated messaging page is officially out of beta, and old messaging page has been retired
- Feature: New alert - Alert when drivers are not logged out for a long enough period of time
- Improvement: Change the way data is fetched for the Maps page so that only one request for data can be in progress at any given time
- Bugfix: Fix error when creating a new ELD entry from the webapp
- Bugfix: Stop displaying deleted tags on alerts and tag settings pages
- Bugfix: Better handling of errors on requests to fetch data for the maps page
- Bugfix: Several minor bug fixes and enhancements to the new messaging page
- Bugfix: Fix errors dealing with alerts containing duplicate names
- Bugfix: Fix error resulting in manual Arrive Yard transitions not making it to Integra
- Bugfix: Fix issue with cumulative login hours alert when driver has no previous login history
- Bugfix: Fix error in Driver Scheduling process that prevented notifications from being sent when they should have
September 5, 2019
- Bugfix: Properly determine plant from the ticket when driver does a manual arrive yard outside of the plant geofence
- Bugfix: Change where truck ETA data is obtained from in the zoom view to match where it is obtained from elsewhere in the platform
- Bugfix: Make job site lat/lon editable again on the job site edit view
August 28, 2019
- Feature: Add new cumulative logged in hours alert
- Improvement: Add configuration to notify dispatch when the truck returns to any yard or only the return location specified in the ticket
- Improvement: Add department code to the fuel summary report
- Improvement: Ignore everything after a space when searching for a truck name on the tablet
- Improvement: Add support for a Broken Down (Loaded) ticket event
- Improvement: Change refresh rate of data on the map from 30 seconds to 20 seconds
- Improvement: Improve performance of loading of messaging channels
- Improvement: Add ability to send priority messages from the send message popup
- Improvement: Disable editing of latitude and longitude on the job site edit screen
- Bugfix: Fix versioning related bug with the Digital Fleet API
- Bugfix: Fix issue with the Ticket Event API that was resulting in duplicate results
- Bugfix: Don't enable truck/point/job site search drop down on the map until all data has been loaded
- Bugfix: Fix display of canned message input box on Internet Explorer
August 21, 2019
- Improvement: Modify the VehicleComponent, Tag, and TagGroup APIs to use the same response format as the other APIs (this resulted in the creation of V2 of our API)
- Improvement: Full implementation of push notifications for upcoming versions of the DigiTrack app, finishing the migration away from UDP as a communication protocol
- Improvement: Several behind the scenes changes to support features that will be released in the coming weeks
August 14, 2019
- Feature: Two new ELD reports: ELD Duty Status Hours and ELD Duty Status Hours Detail
- Improvement: Add fuel station to the fuel event summary report
- Improvement: Add Truck Name to the ELD configuration screen
- Improvement: Some minor changes to the new messaging feature
- Improvement: Improvements to the web application deployment process that should limit downtime during the deployment window
- Improvement: Several changes to support new framework for pushing data to the tablet
- Improvement: Include a unique id for records returned by the Truck Location History API
- Bugfix: Fix issue where data for certain controls in the web application would not populate due to database connection issues
August 7, 2019
- Improvement: Several small improvements to the new messaging page
- Improvement: Make Battery Health and Location Mode sortable on the DigiTrack Devices admin page
- Improvement: Allow the automatic moving of a job site on Arrive Job and Begin Pour events to be disabled for a particular client
- Bugfix: Update the map immediately when a job site is moved via a Arrive Job or Begin Pour event
- Bugfix: Fix issue with adding unidentified driver profile records to the ELD output data file
- Bugfix: Fix issue that was preventing points from showing up on the truck replay page
July 31, 2019
- Improvement: Add support for client specific validation on the BOL entry from the tablet
- Bugfix: Increase the number of concurrent map filters that a user can have active at the same time
- Bugfix: Fixed issues with how map filters were being saved in the Preferences and Employees section of the webapp
- Bugfix: Prevent the routes message from being sent to the tablet for unrelated orders
- Bugfix: Fix bug that was occasionally preventing ETA from showing up in the truck hover
July 24, 2019
- Improvement: When no filters are applied, show all active trucks on the map, regardless of whatever plant they may be working out of for the day. This change includes the removal of the "All Trucks", "All Points", and "All Plants" options. Now, you will see "all" of the particular category if no filter options are selected for that category. For example, if you select one or more truck classes, you will only see those truck classes. If no truck class filters are selected, you will see all trucks. The same logic applies for plants and points.
- Improvement: Add some basic input validation when a driver specifies leftover amounts on the tablet (v7+)
- Bugfix: Fix issue that was resulting in duplicate devices showing up on the Truck Hardware Dashboard
July 17, 2019
- Improvement: Include the reporting driver's name in DVIR alerts
- Improvement: Some database improvements to help with slow reports
- Improvement: Show wait times in minutes in the Wait Times report
- Improvement: Minor improvements to the new messaging user interface based on customer feedback
- Bugfix: Ignore rows with an odometer of 0 when creating the ECM Mileage by State report
- Bugfix: Fix status messages going to BCMI
- Bugfix: Fail the registration of a tablet if the truck name contains spaces
July 10, 2019
- Feature: New ECM Mileage by State report
- Feature: New Fuel Event Summary report
- Feature: New High Wait Times report
- Feature: New Returning Mileage report
- Improvement: Add last PTO event to the Truck Status Audit report
- Improvement: Add geo fence information to PTO Engage report
- Improvement: Change "Use Previous Schedule" button in Driver Scheduling to use data from the previously published schedule instead of just the closest saved schedule
- Improvement: Persist data for past GPS events (but don't trigger status transitions)
- Bugfix: Fix broken link to some reports that appeared in the truck slide out on the map
- Bugfix: Trim white space from email addresses before attempting to send emails
- Bugfix: Do not allow alerts with a blank name
July 2, 2019
- Improvement: Add a per client configuration setting for how long a job site remains on the map after the most recent work has been performed for that order
- Improvement: Various improvements and bug fixes to the new messaging page based on customer feedback
- Improvement: Use the new messaging model data for determining washout times that are returned to the tablet for display to the driver
- Bugfix: Fix DVIR save and cancel buttons from being cutoff in some instances
- Bugfix: Fix data returned to the tablets when ETA is requested on the next truck on the order
June 26, 2019
- Feature: New Messaging
- Improvement: The Plants tag group is now used to identify which points are associated with a given plant
- Bugfix: Fix error that was allowing a truck to be renamed to a truck that already had that same name
- Bugfix: Fixed bug that was displaying a truck on the Job Site Dashboard timeline, even if it had not yet started work on a ticket for that job
- Bugfix: Fixed map issue on the Ticket form and the Point configuration page (Internet Explorer only)
June 19, 2019
- Improvement: More underlying modifications to our messaging infrastructure to support the new messaging user interface
- Improvement: New default ticket status descriptions
- Improvement: Hide job sites from the map after 10 hours of inactivity from tickets associated with that job site
- Improvement: Some improvements to how and when the truck state popup behaves
- Bugfix: Fix issue with the Truck Data API that was causing an error when attempting to return non numeric data values
- Bugfix: Fix reverse geocoding logic used by the Ticket page to properly handle data returned from our geolocation data provider
June 12, 2019
- Improvement: Add ability to select which points show up in the list of closest points displayed when an address search is done
- Improvement: Modify all reports to use the new text messages tables
- Improvement: Add truck tag information to the SMS and Email DVIR alerts
- Bugfix: Fix payroll report to properly determine the end of shift time
- Bugfix: Fix bug with how filtered plants are handled on the map page
June 5, 2019
- Feature: New report that displays the total volume of concrete delivered per truck
- Improvement: More improvements for the upcoming changes to Truck Messaging
- Improvement: Some enhancements to where/how the truck hover is displayed
- Improvement: Add client support email field to the client settings UI
- Improvement: Display latest truck/ticket event instead of latest truck/ticket status in a few places on the map to avoid the duplication of information presented to the user
- Improvement: Add ability to export truck data from the Trucks admin page
- Improvement: Further modifications to how the back end determines "end of shift" time for the tablet to display to the driver
- Improvement: Make truckId an optional filter in the TruckLocationHistory API
- Bugfix: Fix point creation to use proper fields from the reverse geocode response
May 29, 2019
- Improvement: Change map to only include pickup points and loading points as options for plants to filter
- Improvement: Enable status colors in truck hover / slideout
- Improvement: More "under the cover" improvements to support some major upcoming changes to Truck Messaging
- Improvement: Add TruckId to the DriverLoginHistory API response
- Bugfix: DVIR Save and Cancel buttons no longer flow off screen when window is resized
May 22, 2019
- Improvement: Change how hover popups are positioned on the map to prevent the map from moving
- Improvement: Change the driver hours times on the tablet to include the later of scheduled time and login time as the start time for the driver
- Improvement: Change the default start time for the External APIs from 7 days ago to 1 day ago
May 15, 2019
- Feature: Improved remote management capabilities for the Digi WVA devices
- Improvement: Display status names instead of event names on the new hover states, the new slide outs, and the job site dashboard
- Improvement: New PATCH external APIs for Trucks, Points, and Users
- Improvement: Add ticket event id to the Ticket Event History API response
- Improvement: Added several new indexes to improve database performance
May 8, 2019
- Feature: New APIs for managing Points, Truck Data, Job Sites, and Ticket Events
- Improvement: Remove the beta map now that the improved hover states and slideouts have been integrated with the main map
- Bugfix: Fix issue with the Digital Fleet ticket creation UI where an invalid point id was used if no shipping or return location was specified
- Bugfix: Fix the washout response report to include points that have a point class designated as a pickup point class
May 1, 2019
- Feature: New APIs for managing Trucks, Truck Driver Users, and Job Waypoints
- Improvement: Added more information to the Digi.WVA devices admin page for better management
- Improvement: Removed deprecated data and added new data to the Digi.Track devices admin page for better management
- Improvement: Modify the map page to move slightly (instead of jumping) when mousing over a truck causes the hover dialog to partially appear off the map
- Improvement: Add order information to the truck hover details
- Improvement: Add last status time to the truck slide out details
- Improvement: Many underlying changes to how Truck Messages are managed in the platform to support upcoming work on the Messaging component of the platform
- Bugfix: Fix the data on the Shift History section of 7.x versions of the tablet to more accurately display driver shift start/stop times
April 24, 2019
- Improvement: Start keeping track of the last time Digi WVA devices report their configuration to the platform
- Bugfix: Fix issue that was causing the new hover state to go flat after filters were selected on the map
- Bugfix: Logout drivers currently logged into a truck when a new login comes in for that truck
April 17, 2019
- Improvement: Use client's default timezone when creating a new employee
- Improvement: Update the list of trucks in the reports section based on the dispatch system selected (for clients with multiple dispatch systems configured)
- Improvement: Added dispatch system id as a column to some additional reports
- Improvement: Added conversions from metric to imperial for some additional data in the Truck Data report
- Bugfix: Create a device in our system the first time we see a reference to that device
- Bugfix: Fix bug that was resulting in the failure of the export of some reports
- Bugfix: Some fixes to the new slide outs and hover states on the map page
- Bugfix: Fix to ticket event dispatch integration API to properly handle begin/end load events sent via the API
April 10, 2019
- Feature: New hover states and slide outs on the map (beta map first)
- Feature: Add ability to message a truck from the map (beta map first)
- Improvement: Don't automatically backfill data from the previous driver schedule. This is now done with a new button on the driver schedule page. Also, the backfill process now only backfills data from the plants the user is configured to see.
- Improvement: Add Dispatch System filter and columns to reports that are capable of supporting it
- Bugfix: Fix a few issues on the new alert settings page
- Bugfix: Change water added message to use truck timezone instead of driver timezone
- Bugfix: Fix bug processing geofence breaks for non return locations
April 3, 2019
- Feature: Introduce new Loaded and Poured ticket statuses
- Improvement: Add notes field to DVIRs, which can be viewed and edited via the webapp
- Improvement: Several enhancements to the DVIR section of the webapp
- Improvement: Update TruckMessageHistory API to make updatedStartTime and updatedEndTime filters work more reliably
- Improvement: Add a new configuration that supports transitioning a truck to Deadhead or assigning a new auto-ticket when a current ticket is voided
- Improvement: Switched the Truck Status feature on the map to be backed by a new, more efficient data cache (which will soon also power the map)
March 27, 2019
- Improvement: Add new updatedStartTime and updatedEndTime filters to the TruckMessageHistory API
- Improvement: Modify existing APIs to return the ID of the client dispatch system associated with points, tickets, and trucks, and a new API to retrieve client dispatch system details
- Bugfix: Fix bug that was not properly cleaning up an old ticket when an already ticketed truck is assigned a new ticket
- Bugfix: Allow for a longer order name in a ticket
March 20, 2019
- Improvement: Add support for truck, truck class, and client specific Digi WVA config files
- Improvement: Clean up some fields in the Truck Activity Report to make them more accurately represent what is happening
- Improvement: Add Spanish translations for the default canned messages and staus descriptions
- Improvement: Modify the Truck Data report to list data in miles, pounds, and gallons
- Improvement: Create new version of the ECM Detail report that lists the ECM data along with the truck move record is associated with
- Improvement: Add ability to find Digi.Track devices by phone number
- Improvement: Sort alerts by the name of the alert
- Improvement: Correct DVIR Issue alerts to no longer link to the old DVIR details page
- Bugfix: Fix error in the Payroll Report where the department codes for the in yard and the out yard were flip-flopped
- Bugfix: Modify the Point admin screen to rename the "Entered" column to "Changed", and have the time the point was changed displayed in the web user's timezone
- Bugfix: Modify Access dispatch integration to handle larger point radius
March 13, 2019
- Improvement: Add notes to the Fuel Detail report
- Improvement: Add latitude/longitude to the Ticket List report
- Improvement: Some minor performance and display enhancements to the new DVIR page
- Improvement: Remove "Reset All" button from the Driver Scheduling page
- Bugfix: Fix ticket id on the Job Site Dashboard
- Bugfix: Fix timezone related issue on the Driver Scheduling page
- Bugfix: Fix daylight savings time issue when processing tablet logins
- Bugfix: Fix email sending logic that was not gracefully handling a blank email recipient
- Bugfix: Keep the outer radius configuration of a ticket in sync with the associated job
March 6, 2019
- Feature: Enhanced and mobile responsive DVIR section of the webapp
- Feature: Major upgrades and enhancements to the Alerts section of the webapp
- Improvement: Handle polygons specified for a job site from within a ticket
- Improvement: Deactivate "old" devices when registering new devices of the same type to the same truck
- Improvement: Update the payroll report to use UTC based times
- Bugfix: Fix bug when attempting to update information for a driver on the Audit page
February 27, 2019
- Improvement: Increase the amount of time a device needs to have not reported before the Digital Fleet platform removes it
- Improvement: Add the ability to sort API results by a sort key and direction to the TruckLocationHistory and DriverLoginHistory APIs
- Improvement: Add code to deal with the GPS week rollover event that will be happening from 4/7/2019 - 4/14/2019
- Bugfix: Fix several bugs around device registration, and the updating of device information as reported by the DigiTrack application
- Bugfix: Fix issue that was preventing some web users to not be able to select an associated dispatch system when creating a job site
- Bugfix: Fix timing issue that was resulting in some login and logout events not having an associated driver
February 20, 2019
- Improvement: Add ability to capture location and battery diagnostics from newer versions of the DigiTrack mobile app
- Improvement: Upgraded the version of several core UI components used throughout the Digital Fleet webapp
- Bugfix: Fix error parsing engine hours and odometer miles from maintenance requests from the tablet
- Bugfix: Do not re-create DigiTrack devices on the Digital Fleet platform if they have been deleted on the platform, but are still being reported as "active" from the same truck that they were previously registered to
- Bugfix: Modify ELD service to use the most up-to-date data when creating a malfunction or diagnostic record
February 13, 2019
- Feature: Added ability to assign pickup, delivery, and loading responsibilities to a point class
- Feature: Added new ELD Uncertified Records Audit report
- Feature: New Point and TruckPointHistory APIs
- Improvement: Allow user to filter the Driver Performance report by driver
- Improvement: Allow user to filter the Truck Data report by the source of the data
- Improvement: Removed the ability to set stand still time and radius on the Truck. These settings are now available at the Client and Truck Class levels.
- Improvement: More data returned in TruckEvent and TicketEvent API responses
- Bugfix: Fix truck icon colors on dashboard maps
- Bugfix: Fix the "Clear Route" button that appears then displaying a truck route on the dispatch and job site dashboards
February 6, 2019
- Feature: New and improved job site dashboard
- Improvement: Increase the amount of time a truck stays in the status list on the map since its last event from 4 hours to 12 hours
- Improvement: Parse the order quantity and shipped quantity from ticket messages sent by Access dispatch systems
January 30, 2019
- Improvement: Add support for a Leave Shop truck event
- Bugfix: Fix issue where trucks that do not trigger events were not showing up on the map
- Bugfix: Populate Integra manual arrive yard location based on information in the ticket
- Bugfix: Fix to the Payroll Detail report caused by the switch over to the new eventing model
- Bugfix: Fix issue where job site polygons were not being persisted correctly
- Bugfix: Fix issue where End Standstill events were incorrectly being recorded in the truck status history
- Bugfix: Fix map to handle when ETA cannot be determined due to an unknown ship location
January 23, 2019
- Improvement: Allow client admins to set the standstill time for trucks at the Client or Truck Class levels
- Improvement: A few database related performance improvements
- Bugfix: Don't use auto-generated tickets as shipping doc numbers for ELD records
- Bugfix: Fix bug that was preventing the processing of begin load and end load events sent to us via our Dispatch Integration API
- Bugfix: Fix issue that was resulting in unpredictable behavior processing the entry/exit of points when those points had overlapping geofences
January 16, 2019
- Improvement: Switch over certain parts of the Maps page to new the new eventing model
- Improvement: Deployed an improved process for handling truck standstills
- Improvement: Data model updates to lay the groundwork for supporting multiple dispatch systems for a single client
- Bugfix: Fix bug that was incorrectly moving the job site on begin pour
- Bugfix: Fix bug when processing manual status changes for trucks without a ticket
January 9, 2019
- Improvement: Continued porting significant portions of the system to operate off of UTC based times
- Bugfix: Fix bug that was resulting in multiple schedule notifications if the web user had published a schedule, and then modified it
- Bugfix: Fix bug that was resulting in duplicate rows in the payroll report if the driver had been sent multiple washout messages for that day
- Bugfix: Do not auto transition to Deadhead on login if the truck is assigned a ticket
- Bugfix: Fix issue when fetching ELD records to use the UTC based time for the lookup
- Bugfix: Fix issue that was not displaying the background for the truck details popup on the web app
- Bugfix: Fix bug that was causing the Operations and Efficiency Dashboards to not display data for dates in 2018
January 2, 2019
- Feature: Added new Deadhead Mileage report
- Improvement: Display inactive trucks in the truck dropdown on the reports page for client admins
- Improvement: Add point filter option to the Yard report
- Bugfix: Fix bug that was preventing a status change to deadhead when logging into a deadheading truck
December 26, 2018
- No release this week. Happy Holidays!
December 19, 2018
- Improvement: Display how long has been in the current status on the Truck Status slide out on the Map page
- Improvement: Modified configuration so that GNX config files are no longer generated based on truck class
- Improvement: Tighten up some elements in the side nav on the webapp
- Improvement: Continued to modify reports to use times in UTC to pull data
- Bugfix: Fix issue where removing leading zeroes from the device ID was causing us to fail to find certain devices in our database successfully
- Bugfix: Fix some responsive design issues on the Login page and Map page in the webapp
December 12, 2018
- Feature: Allow client admins to export GENX and Digi Track device information from their respective device configuration pages
- Improvement: Multiple changes to the driver scheduling feature: no longer auto adjust driver seniority, no longer sort by On Call or Availability, and save changes all at once instead of saving them one by one
- Improvement: Create an end pour event with an event time of the last PTO off event for a truck when it leaves the job site
- Improvement: Modify the Operations and Efficiency dashboards to go back up to 4 months in the past
- Bugfix: Fix issue where Google Map link included in some alerts was broken
- Bugfix: Stop the automatic clearing out of devices that have never reported to Digital Fleet
- Bugfix: Fix error when processing a ticket change when the ticket information has an empty product number
- Bugfix: Fix error when creating very first ELD entry for a truck, and no previous entry containing engine data could be found
- Bugfix: Fix broken filtering and sorting of GENX and Digi Track device attributes on their respective device configuration pages
December 5, 2018
- Improvement: Started modifying reports to use times in UTC to pull data. All times will be displayed in the web user's timezone unless otherwise noted in the report.
- Improvement: Add a platform event to denote the arrival of a truck at a pickup point
- Improvement: Allow admins to view and update additional information on DigiTrack devices, including SIM, phone number, IMEI, tablet manufacturer, and tablet model
- Improvement: Validate the latitude and longitude entered by web users, and raise an error if they are invalid
- Improvement: Automatically capture and store the SIM, IMEI, manufacturer, and model associated with a DigiTrack device
- Bugfix: Fixed a few issues in the new Driver Messages report
- Bugfix: Increased the amount of data that can be stored in the shipping instructions of a ticket
November 28, 2018
- Feature: Add ability to designate a point as a loading point, and have trucks auto status to Begin Load when they enter the point and End Load when they leave the point. See the Automatic Begin Load and Load Complete Statusing product announcement.
- Feature: New Driver Messages report
- Improvement: Do not send auto generated tickets to the tablets
- Improvement: Adjust the truck popover on the map to handle larger addresses
- Bugfix: Fix the filtering of devices by External Device Id
- Bugfix: Validate that all required data is present when creating a new truck
- Bugfix: Fix bug that was changing the DVIR mechanic certified at time on update
- Bugfix: Fix intermittent session error on the DVIR details page
- Bugfix: Fix error that was not properly persisting driver provide odometer and engine hours for ELD records
November 21, 2018
- No release this week. Happy Thanksgiving!
November 14, 2018
- Improvement: We have started rolling out a project to standardize on UTC as the base timezone for the Digital Fleet platform. The first area of the platform to receive this enhancement is the Reports section. You will notice dates and times on some reports being displayed in a different format as a result of this project. Even though all times are stored internally using UTC as the timezone, all times will be displayed in the timezone configured for the logged in user.
- Improvement: Change the device link on the Trucks configuration page to bring the user to that specific device in the Device settings page.
- Improvement: Sort items in the Tag Group Settings page in alphanumeric order, to make it easier to work with the data.
- Bugfix: Fix an error that was preventing a polygon jobsite from going back to a radius jobsite.
- Bugfix: Fix bug that was re-expanding collapsed Truck Status groups on the Map page.
- Bugfix: Remove non ASCII characters from the message before attempting to send that message to the tablet.
November 7, 2018
- Improvement: Added support for different ELD multiday basis per client
- Improvement: Display the name of the logged in user in the web application
- Improvement: Added audit logging for changes to devices or driver scheduling
- Improvement: Change truck settings page to be able to filter by TruckId or active/inactive status
- Improvement: Do not process ELD events that happen while the truck's engine is off
- Bugfix: Don't show auto generated ticket based points or jobs
- Bugfix: Increased the maximum number of settings that can be sent to the tablet
- Bugfix: Fix issue where logout events were not properly recording the driver
- Bugfix: Various small fixes to job site polygons
- Bugfix: Fix issue that was resulting in some invalid values making it into the ELD export files
October 30, 2018
- Feature: Added support for jobsites with complex boundaries (polygon jobsites)
- Improvement: Added several new database indexes to improve database performance
- Bugfix: Do not send auto-generated tickets to the tablet
- Bugfix: Remove auto-generated tickets from the ticket list
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where PTO events were triggering job sites to move
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where the driver was not being properly recorded for certain truck events
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where the "preferred GPS device" option was not being used correctly to determine which device to treat at the preferred GPS device in some cases.
October 24, 2018
- Feature: Added support for auto-ticketing
- Feature: Added API for Tags
- Feature: Added API for TagGroups
- Improvement: Clarified the logic that determines when a jobsite should be moved
- Improvement: Migrated the Trucks admin page to a new framework, which improves performance and fixes some usability issues
- Bugfix: Fix the connection health widget on the Operations dashboard
October 17, 2018
- Improvement: Added support for a larger number of email addresses in alert configurations
- Improvement: Populate IMEI/EID from the GNX messages automatically
- Improvement: Trucks should only show in the lost GPS module if the ignition is on or there is no GNX device installed
- Improvement: Do not let client administrators specify a lower version of DigiTrack than what is currently installed. The automatic upgrade process does not support downgrading versions. This must be handled manually.
- Improvement: Display more information about the GNX devices on the GNX Device admin page
- Bugfix: Fix issue that was recording truck status time and move time in an incorrect timezone
- Bugfix: Fix the display of date/time fields on the DVIR details pages
- Bugfix: Disable support for automatic stop pours. There is no clear way to determine when a truck has stopped pouring, so this was resulting in bad status transitions.
- Bugfix: Fix issue that was recording the first ever GPS report for a truck as a "drift" because there was no prior entry to compare it to
October 10, 2018
- Feature: Capture the speed limit for each truck GPS report, and indicate if a truck is speeding (6 mph or more over the speed limit) on the map and replay pages. See our product announcement on Truck Speed vs Posted Speed Limit
- Feature: Add speeding events to the Driver Performance report
- Improvement: Stop trying to determine stop pour events with fuzzy logic
- Improvement: Add more info about DigiTrack devices in the DigiTrack device administration page
- Improvement: Add tag information for the truck to the Trucks API
- Bugfix: Don't validate the input dates on reports that don't support filtering by date range
- Bugfix: Fix sorting on report columns
- Bugfix: Validate GPS coordinates from external systems (i.e. Verifi) before accepting the data into our system
October 3, 2018
- Feature: Added API for Trailers
- Improvement: Minor updates to the Tags filter view
- Bugfix: Limit end pours on the Truck Status Audit reports to only manual end pours
- Bugfix: Gracefully handle the case when fetching ELD Records on the tablet for a truck that does not have an ELD Truck Name specified
September 26, 2018
- Feature: Added API for ELD Entries
- Feature: Added API for Vehicle Components
- Feature: Added API for DVIRs
- Improvement: Added some indexes to the database to improve performance
- Improvement: Removed some unused fields from the Truck configuration screen
- Bugfix: Fixed bug on the Hardware dashboard that was incorrectly indicating some tablets as needing a software update when those tablets had already received that update
- Bugfix: Fixed error when trying to add a comment to a driver-less ELD entry
September 21, 2018
- Feature: Added support for assigning access to ELD records on a per user basis
- Feature: Added new Tag Truck Summary Report that shows which trucks are assigned which tags
- Feature: Added new ELD Malfunction History report
- Feature: Added new ELD Current Malfunctions report
- Feature: Added new ELD Diagnostic History report
- Feature: Added new ELD Current Diagnostics report
- Feature: Added the ability for web users to comment on ELD records
- Improvement: ELD records should use ticket ID as the shipping doc ID if the ticket is assigned after the driver had manually entered a shipping doc ID into the tablet
- Improvement: Unique IDs added to the message history and event history APIs
September 12, 2018
- Feature: Launched the new Tags System. Read more in the product announcement.
- Improvement: Better handling of certain errors encountered when persisting data to our database.
September 5, 2018
- Improvement: Deadheading fixes, as well as a new feature that associates trucks with plans that can trigger status changes for those trucks.
- Improvement: Modification to the default (and max) page sizes that can be specified for our different external APIs.
- Bugfix: Modified the Digital Fleet Bridge Service to publish messages to the Microsoft Message Queue as recoverable, so they survive restarts of the machine.
- Bugfix: Fixed some issues discovered when onboarding new clients.
August 29, 2018
- Improvement: Stop using low quality GPS pings from Android devices to drive Digital Fleet platform functionality
- Improvement: Several minor bug fixes and improvements to the dashboards
- Improvement: Filters for dashboards
- Improvement: Several minor bug fixes and improvements to tags
- Improvement: Modified DVIR pages to be more friendly when viewed using smaller screens
- Bugfix: Ignore pins from deleted employees when looking for duplicate pins on employee creation
- Bugfix: Re-activate trucks instead of re-creating them when registering a tablet to a truck that was previously inactive or deleted
August 22, 2018
- Improvement: Added support for default shipping doc id and trailer for ELD enabled trucks.
- Improvement: Modified the SMS Delivery Failure Report to use local times (not UTC) for filters and report output.
- Improvement: Modified the Truck Status Audit and Truck Status Audit Summary reports to ignore voided tickets.
- Improvement: Modified more detailed version of the Driver Payroll Report so that it can be used by a wider array of customers.
- Improvement: Several minor visual improvements and adjustments to the Dashboards.
- Improvement: Added APIs for Fuel Events and Leftovers.
- Improvement: Added support for an "On Break" status.
August 15, 2018
- Feature: Launched the new Operations and Efficiency Dashboards. Read more in the product announcement.
- Feature: Launched two new modules for the Dispatch Dashboard: Job Site Placement Issues & Trucks Stopped En Route.
- Bugfix: Drivers are no longer able to login to trucks that are marked as inactive.
- Bugfix: Fixed trailer name to be more readable on the DVIR details page.
- Bugfix: Modified the ELD Entries page to load data from the server in batches, to avoid an issue where the page fails to load due to a large number of records.
August 8, 2018
- Feature: Store the last time a tablet was booted, and display that time in the Digi.Track Devices configuration page
- Improvement: Added some database indexes to improve the performance of select queries
- Improvement: Ignore the minimum time on job configuration when determining if a status change should occur
- Improvement: Don't attempt to send messages to devices that do not communicate directly with the Digital Fleet platform (VisionLink, etc)
- Improvement: Sort the DVIR index page by id by default when the page loads
August 1, 2018
- Improvement: Improved text of new DVIR issue alert
- Improvement: Added new alert for newly submitted DVIR
- Improvement: Added new SMS Delivery Failure Report as a means of determining when driver scheduling SMS messages were not sent successfully
- Bugfix: Fixed timezone issue in the new Truck Status Audit report
July 25, 2018
- Feature: Launched the new Dispatch and Hardware Dashboards. Read more in the product announcement.
- Feature: New Truck Status Audit and Truck Status Audit Summary reports
- Improvement: Decrease the interval at which new data is sent to the map for display
- Improvement: Populate load size and unit of measure for Command Series integrations
- Bugfix: Fixed Driver Hours Report to more accurately report on driver login times, driver logout times, and hours worked
- Bugfix: Trim leading and trailing white space from email addresses when attempting to send the Driver Schedule Exception email
- Bugfix: Fix bug on the reports page that was resulting in an error if sorting on a column in one report, and then loading another report that does not have that same column
- Bugfix: Fix issue that was not re-applying the specified sort order after changing the data on several screens (including Digi.Track Devices, GenX Devices, Trailers, and more)
July 18, 2018
- Improvement: Use a digitalfleet.com URL for the acknowledgement of driver scheduling messages (replacing Firebase Dynamic Links from the previous release)
- Bugfix: Fixed the Last GPS Time in the truck's "More Info" slide-out to properly use the last GPS report time, instead of the last GPS report time or last status change time
- Bugfix: Ignore deleted devices when returning device information to the tablet
July 11, 2018
- Feature: Added an API endpoint for dispatch systems to report begin load and end load events
- Improvement: Migrated from the Google URL Shortener to Firebase Dynamic Links for short URLs (in scheduling alerts), due to Google shutting down their URL shortening service
- Bugfix: Some fixes to login and other communication issues reported for WiFi only tables
July 5, 2018
- Improvement: Some internal storage changes to the database to improve the speed and reliability of the platform.
June 27, 2018
- Improvement: Added report to display mobile devices managed by Digital Fleet
- Improvement: Modified billing reports to include mobile devices managed by Digital Fleet
- Improvement: Modify external API to include the timezone for times in the response
- Improvement: Send status change message to the tablet in response to a status change request, to help keep the tablet and the platform in sync with regards to the current status of a ticket
- Bugfix: Fix issue where certain messages were not making it to the tablet for customers with a large number of fuel sites
- Bugfix: Modify device management logic to not return deleted devices
- Bugfix: Truncate the value stored as the state in addresses for international locations
June 20, 2018
- Improvement: Support the soft deletion of employees
- Improvement: Deploy new documentation for the external API
- Improvement: Modify DriverLoginHistory API to allow filtering based on logout time
June 13, 2018
- Feature: New APIs for Ticket Events, Trucks, Truck Events, Truck Locations, Tickets, and Truck Messages.
- Bugfix: Allow admins to change web user passwords
June 7, 2018
- Feature: New APIs for employees and login/logout events
- Improvement: Support "KEEP" versions of the DigiTrack software
- Improvement: Only display supported versions in the version drop down for a device
- Improvement: Include water added quantity in the data feed to BCMI
- Improvement: Support extra products on the ticket for the Command Series integration
- Bugfix: Handle not having a product number for extra products on the ticket
- Bugfix: Fix the announcement banner
- Bugfix: Don't require email addresses for truck driver employees
- Bugfix: Don't set the email as "confirmed" when copying a user
- Bugfix: Fix conversion from liters to gallons in the Verifi integration
June 4, 2018
- Improvement: Password Security and Password Recovery Functionality. Read more.
May 30, 2018
- Bugfix: Fix issue where limited mobile apps were unable to login post update
- Improvement: Better performance on map page
- Improvement: Incremental changes for tags implementation
May 23, 2018
- Feature: Webapp redesign fully launched. Read more.
- Improvement: Add some additional columns to the mileage by state report.
- Improvement: Add the ability to export data in a CSV format
- Bugfix: Performance / Stability improvements
May 16, 2018
- Improvement: Modify the custom routing logic to support more way points.
- Bugfix: Handle case when attempting to send message to truck with no devices.
- Bugfix: Fix issue with the CommandSeries integration that was causing some messages from the Bridge Service to fail.
- Bugfix: Fix issue that was causing the system to repeatedly send the same truck message.
May 9, 2018
- Improvement: Performance improvement to the ECM Detail report.
- Improvement: Order rerouting using the return location.
- Improvement: Only use return yard if it is specified in the ticket.
- Improvement: Increase the number of ELD records on a single page in the webapp.
May 2, 2018
- Improvement: Introduce new in-app notification feature that Digital Fleet can use to notify users of important issues.
- Bugfix: Fix the driver audit report to account for the fact that that a driver may be using multiple trucks.
- Bugfix: Fix the auto-population of the driver scheduling page when there are unavailable drivers.
- Bugfix: Allow single day reports to run when the date selected is over a month old.
April 25, 2018
- Improvement: Web Application redesign beta launched. Read more about the changes in this announcement.
- Feature: Ability to Ticket a Truck Outside of Dispatch
April 24, 2018
- Improvement: Allow the driver schedule publishing exception email to be sent to multiple email addresses (separated by a semi-colon).
- Improvement: Some performance enhancements to the database to improve the speed and reliability of the platform.
- Bugfix: Do not send tab characters in UDP messages to the tablet, as it will cause the messages to be dropped in certain configurations.
- Bugfix: Several small improvements to how messages are sent to the tablet to reduce and/or help diagnose login timeout issues.
- Bugfix: Fix issue that was preventing a user from logging back in after logging out (Internet Explorer only).
- Bugfix: Some minor fixes to the data presented on the DVIR index page.
April 18, 2018
- Feature: Add platform support for DVIR (Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports). Learn more by reading the DVIR Product Announcement and DVIR Documentation
- Improvement: Update ELD processing code to work with devices instead of trucks, now that our data model separates the two.
- Improvement: Update our Device Manager service to collect and persist more diagnostic information from the tablets (newer versions of DigiTrack only).
- Improvement: Add automated process for cleaning up Devices that have not communicated with the platform for several months.
- Improvement: Allow to ECM Detail report to be run for all trucks.
- Improvement: Display the time of the 1st geofence break as the entry time instead of the time of the 2nd geofence break in situations where we require two GPS pings inside of a geofence to trigger a status transition.
- Bugfix: Remove the "All" user type, as it was not fully supported.
- Bugfix: Fix geofence report to not exclude entries on points that fail to be exited before the next point is entered.
April 11, 2018
- Improvement: Various improvements to how devices (which represent tablets, GenX modems, etc) are used and managed in the platform.
- Improvement: Modify the reporting page to limit the amount of data that can be returned in a single report run to 1 month to improve performance.
- Bugfix: Fix issue that could cause the delivery of messages to a GenX device to fail in the case where the message has a very specific character sequence.
- Bugfix: Fix issue where ELD records were not being sent successfully for trucks that had since been marked as inactive or deleted.
April 4, 2018
- Bugfix: Don't send banned status transitions to Integra
- Bugfix: Send current status to the app when the server cancels a status transition, to keep the app and the server in sync
- Improvement: Allow users to search for Trucks by TruckID on the Trucks admin page
- Improvement: Allow devices to exist without being tied to a truck
- Improvement: Begin capturing and persisting GPS quality from Tablet devices (DigiTrack). Previously we were only collecting for modems, now we are collecting for Android Tablets too.
- Improvement: Add support for Deadheading status transitions
March 28, 2018
- Bugfix: Modify VisionLink integration to default to the "Loader" truck class for the given client
- Bugfix: Prevent the update of already closed tickets
- Improvement: UI fixes/improvements to the Trucks, Trailers, Points, and Devices admin pages
March 21, 2018
- Improvement: Modify ELD views to use local time instead of UTC
- Improvement: Introduce new Device Manager service that will be used for tablet registration and device management on the backend
- Improvement: Require more than 1 GPS ping when leaving a geofence in order to trigger a status change
March 14, 2018
- Bugfix: Prevent multiple drivers in the same company from ending up with the same PIN (fixes a login issue).
- Bugfix: Fix login issue related to the length of some driver PINs.
- Bugfix: Prevent messages longer that 512 characters from being sent to tablets that are communicating via a GENX modem, since that is the max payload size for those devices.
- Bugfix: Prevent long product descriptions from causing an error during ticket creation.
- Bugfix: Fix issue resulting in an ELD duty status change not being recorded properly.
- Ground work for some upcoming features, to be announced shortly.
March 7, 2018
- Improvement: Added support for Trailers as first class citizens in the Digital Fleet platform.
- Improvement: Separated trucks and devices (modems, tablets, etc) in the Digital Fleet data model. This will allow us to more seamlessly support multiple devices in a single truck.
- Bugfix: Fix ECM data capture for ELD trucks using OBD connectors.
- Bugfix: Fix for in yard Begin Pour / End Pour statuses to the tablet.
- Bugfix: Disable At Job transition when the drive has already started the trip back to the yard.
February 21, 2018
- Feature: Added the following new reports to the platform: Fleet Summary, Status Duration, Ticket Entry, Login/Logout, Standstill, Truck Mileage by State, Missing Fuel Entries
- Improvement: Added some data and improvement the performance of the following reports: Leftover, Geofence, Truck Activity
- Bugfix: Fixed issue with how polygon data is saved when a point is updated
- Bugfix: Fixed alerts that were triggered by some manual status changes
February 14, 2018
- Improvement: Major modifications to the process that handles incoming/outgoing messages to the tablets and the GenX modems. Major enhancements include fixes to the message retry logic to not hold up all message delivery to a truck for 2 hours if a single message can't be acknowledged when we know we have connectivity, and the decentralization of key data that will allow us to enhance the availability of this service.
- Bugfix: Fixes to manual status transition processing logic.
- Bugfix: Fixes to new ticket geocoding logic.
- Bugfix: Performance fix to the Mileage by State report to allow it complete in a reasonable amount of time when querying larger amounts of data.
February 8, 2018
- Improvement: Finish replacing all custom geocoding logic with requests to Google's GeoCoding service.
- Improvement: More graceful handling of session timeouts in the web application.
- Improvement: Improve dispatch integration logic to better handle tickets that our platform was previously unaware of.
- Bugfix: Various fixes to the screen used to create a job site.
- Bugfix: Do not send text messages to inactive trucks.
- Bugfix: Fix issue where tablet associated with a deleted truck could not be re-registered.
- Bugfix: Do not allow multiple drivers in the same account to have the same PIN.
- Bugfix: Various minor bugfixes related to the new statusing logic.
- Bugfix: Fixed error being raised during the creation of some ELD output data files.
January 24, 2018
- Bugfix: Allow order IDs to be alphanumeric
- Bugfix: Address issue where ELD emails were not being sent in specific scenarios
- Bugfix: Points unrelated to the ticket shouldn't trigger status changes when entering them
- Bugfix: Address issues with multiple overlapping yards processing status changes
January 17, 2018
- Improvement: Several improvements and bug fixes to the Driver Scheduling feature. A detailed description of what was changed can be found here.
- Improvement: Improvements to the dispatch integration service adapters for several dispatch systems.
- Improvement: Continued improvements to the architecture of the truck statusing logic.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue that was preventing some users from adding features to their user account.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue with the creation of GenX configuration files for trucks with a data enabled tablet and a GenX modem.
January 10, 2018
- Improvement: Replace custom geocoding logic with request to Google's Geocoding API for more reliable geocoding of latitude and longitude.
- Improvement: Improve the performance of the Trip report.
- Improvement: Don't create intermittent log entries if the engine is off (ELD).
- Improvement: A handful of improvements and bugfixes to ELD entry processing and malfunction handling (ELD).
- Improvement: Continued improvements to the architecture of the truck statusing logic.
December 20, 2017
- Improvement: Improved GeoCoding of detected truck jumps.
- Improvement: Disregard messages from inactive trucks.
- Improvement: Continued improvements to truck statusing logic.
- Improvement: More reliable calculation of ELD sequence IDs (ELD).
- Improvement: Detection and handing of illegal power down/up events (ELD).
- Improvement: More efficient architecture for handling of ELD related events (ELD).
- Bugfix: Several minor bugfixes and enhancements to ELD logic and functionality (ELD).
December 13, 2017
- Improvement: Modem GPS strength is now measured, and GPS pings associated with weak signal strength are not used for mapping or geofence triggers.
- Improvement: Allow users to specify trailer numbers for ELD enabled trucks (ELD).
- Bugfix: Modified Payroll Report so that it can be run for more than one day.
- Bugfix: Several minor bugfixes and enhancements to ELD logic and functionality (ELD).
- Bugfix: Entries in the Truck Status History report should be recorded in the driver's timezone, not UTC.
December 6, 2017
- Improvement: Increase threshold for which to process data from Verifi from 2 minutes to 10 minutes from the current time.
- Improvement: Add support for processing and persisting derived odometer values from the GenX hardware.
- Improvement: Honor Truck and Driver filters when performing an export of ELD records (ELD).
- Improvement: Allow ELD admins to assign unidentified records to a driver (ELD).
- Bugfix: Correct the PTO Moving Report to only return the appropriate trucks, instead of all trucks.
- Bugfix: Allow multiple clients to create audit periods with the same start date and end date.
- Bugfix: Fix timeout issue with the fuel report.
November 29, 2017
- Improvement: Begin to capture odometer miles and engine hours at a higher precision in fractions of a mile/hour (ELD)
- Improvement: Added support for more gracefully failing over between primary and secondary GPS devices.
- Improvement: Move parsing of XML messages from Integra out of the database and into the Dispatch Integration server code.
- Bugfix: Do not ignore non location-based GenX events when the GPS data appears to be a jump.
November 21, 2017
- Feature: VIN automatically captured and recorded for trucks with a JBox if a vehicle provides the information.
- Improvement: Remove option to process GPS events from either the modem or the tablet, and enhance logc to fail over from one device to the other.
- Improvement: Enhance new Integra integration to handle updated tickets
- Improvement: Enhance new Integra integration to process text messages between trucks and dispatch
- Bugfix: Improvements to logic used to determine and ignore GPS “jumps”
November 16, 2017
- Feature: Allow web users to edit trailer numbers for ELD entries (ELD)
- Feature: Implement a process for testing email and web data transfer connections on a regular basis(ELD)
- Feature: Update ELD driving use category when the ELD boots up when it is currently in Personal Use or Yard Move (ELD)
- Feature: Add support for co-drivers (ELD)
- Feature: Add logic to detect truck broken down events (Statusing Improvements)
November 8, 2017
- Feature: Address search in the web application
- Feature: Update the New Bridge Service to dynamically reload updated configuration fetched from the platform
- Feature: Enable data transfer via web services to the FMCSA (ELD)
- Feature: Log diagnostic events and malfunction when data transfer fails for an ELD device (ELD)
- Improvement: Implemented new event driven login and logout path for the tablets (Statusing Improvements)
- Bugfix: Use the proper attribute value for slump in the Integra integration
November 1, 2017
- Improvement: Reduced wait time to use GNX GPS (secondary device)
- Improvement: Create new ELD log entry if the entry would clear a diagnostic/malfunction
October 25, 2017
- Improvement: ELD support for co-driver
October 18, 2017
- Improvement: Better recognition of false positives for bad addresses
- Bugfix: Fix race condition causing Engine on and Engine off ELD events to not be created
- Bugfix: Fix truck cache for HOS
October 11, 2017
- Improvement: Additional report fixes for performance
- Improvement: Increased reliability to handling of incoming tablet messages
October 4, 2017
- Improvement: Billing report updates
- Improvement: Multiple reporting fixes for performance (speed of data retrieval)
- Improvement: Allow admins to view and update billing types
- Improvement: Increase reliability of CAT VisionLink GPS data calls
September 28, 2017
- Improvement: Make CAT VisionLink work against v4 of the API
- Bugfix: Bulk data export fix
- Bugfix: Truck delete fix
September 21, 2017
- Improvement: Add create and modify time to ELD Diagnostic Events
- Improvement: Several incremental ELD changes (export data generator, export email generator)
- Bugfix: Not all users need a drivers license (only drivers)
September 13, 2017
- Improvement: Use https for scheduling email links
- Improvement: Display UTC timezone offset
September 6, 2017
- Improvement: Adding persisted fields to track when data transfer responses were received
- Improvement: Make it clear that driver indicated status time is in UTC (ELD)
- Bugfix: Fixed rare occurrence to check correct field for driver status change
Note: There are also Release Notes for the Tablet Application.