Below you will find release notes for the Digital Fleet platform and web application. Here you will find details of new features, improvements, and bug fixes. There are also Release Notes for the Tablet Application.
December 26, 2018
- No release this week. Happy Holidays!
December 19, 2018
- Improvement: Display how long has been in the current status on the Truck Status slide out on the Map page
- Improvement: Modified configuration so that GNX config files are no longer generated based on truck class
- Improvement: Tighten up some elements in the side nav on the webapp
- Improvement: Continued to modify reports to use times in UTC to pull data
- Bugfix: Fix issue where removing leading zeroes from the device ID was causing us to fail to find certain devices in our database successfully
- Bugfix: Fix some responsive design issues on the Login page and Map page in the webapp
December 12, 2018
- Feature: Allow client admins to export GENX and Digi Track device information from their respective device configuration pages
- Improvement: Multiple changes to the driver scheduling feature: no longer auto adjust driver seniority, no longer sort by On Call or Availability, and save changes all at once instead of saving them one by one
- Improvement: Create an end pour event with an event time of the last PTO off event for a truck when it leaves the job site
- Improvement: Modify the Operations and Efficiency dashboards to go back up to 4 months in the past
- Bugfix: Fix issue where Google Map link included in some alerts was broken
- Bugfix: Stop the automatic clearing out of devices that have never reported to Digital Fleet
- Bugfix: Fix error when processing a ticket change when the ticket information has an empty product number
- Bugfix: Fix error when creating very first ELD entry for a truck, and no previous entry containing engine data could be found
- Bugfix: Fix broken filtering and sorting of GENX and Digi Track device attributes on their respective device configuration pages
December 5, 2018
- Improvement: Started modifying reports to use times in UTC to pull data. All times will be displayed in the web user's timezone unless otherwise noted in the report.
- Improvement: Add a platform event to denote the arrival of a truck at a pickup point
- Improvement: Allow admins to view and update additional information on DigiTrack devices, including SIM, phone number, IMEI, tablet manufacturer, and tablet model
- Improvement: Validate the latitude and longitude entered by web users, and raise an error if they are invalid
- Improvement: Automatically capture and store the SIM, IMEI, manufacturer, and model associated with a DigiTrack device
- Bugfix: Fixed a few issues in the new Driver Messages report
- Bugfix: Increased the amount of data that can be stored in the shipping instructions of a ticket
November 28, 2018
- Feature: Add ability to designate a point as a loading point, and have trucks auto status to Begin Load when they enter the point and End Load when they leave the point. See the Automatic Begin Load and Load Complete Statusing product announcement.
- Feature: New Driver Messages report
- Improvement: Do not send auto generated tickets to the tablets
- Improvement: Adjust the truck popover on the map to handle larger addresses
- Bugfix: Fix the filtering of devices by External Device Id
- Bugfix: Validate that all required data is present when creating a new truck
- Bugfix: Fix bug that was changing the DVIR mechanic certified at time on update
- Bugfix: Fix intermittent session error on the DVIR details page
- Bugfix: Fix error that was not properly persisting driver provide odometer and engine hours for ELD records
November 21, 2018
- No release this week. Happy Thanksgiving!
November 14, 2018
- Improvement: We have started rolling out a project to standardize on UTC as the base timezone for the Digital Fleet platform. The first area of the platform to receive this enhancement is the Reports section. You will notice dates and times on some reports being displayed in a different format as a result of this project. Even though all times are stored internally using UTC as the timezone, all times will be displayed in the timezone configured for the logged in user.
- Improvement: Change the device link on the Trucks configuration page to bring the user to that specific device in the Device settings page.
- Improvement: Sort items in the Tag Group Settings page in alphanumeric order, to make it easier to work with the data.
- Bugfix: Fix an error that was preventing a polygon jobsite from going back to a radius jobsite.
- Bugfix: Fix bug that was re-expanding collapsed Truck Status groups on the Map page.
- Bugfix: Remove non ASCII characters from the message before attempting to send that message to the tablet.
November 7, 2018
- Improvement: Added support for different ELD multiday basis per client
- Improvement: Display the name of the logged in user in the web application
- Improvement: Added audit logging for changes to devices or driver scheduling
- Improvement: Change truck settings page to be able to filter by TruckId or active/inactive status
- Improvement: Do not process ELD events that happen while the truck's engine is off
- Bugfix: Don't show auto generated ticket based points or jobs
- Bugfix: Increased the maximum number of settings that can be sent to the tablet
- Bugfix: Fix issue where logout events were not properly recording the driver
- Bugfix: Various small fixes to job site polygons
- Bugfix: Fix issue that was resulting in some invalid values making it into the ELD export files
October 30, 2018
- Feature: Added support for jobsites with complex boundaries (polygon jobsites)
- Improvement: Added several new database indexes to improve database performance
- Bugfix: Do not send auto-generated tickets to the tablet
- Bugfix: Remove auto-generated tickets from the ticket list
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where PTO events were triggering job sites to move
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where the driver was not being properly recorded for certain truck events
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where the "preferred GPS device" option was not being used correctly to determine which device to treat at the preferred GPS device in some cases.
October 24, 2018
- Feature: Added support for auto-ticketing
- Feature: Added API for Tags
- Feature: Added API for TagGroups
- Improvement: Clarified the logic that determines when a jobsite should be moved
- Improvement: Migrated the Trucks admin page to a new framework, which improves performance and fixes some usability issues
- Bugfix: Fix the connection health widget on the Operations dashboard
October 17, 2018
- Improvement: Added support for a larger number of email addresses in alert configurations
- Improvement: Populate IMEI/EID from the GNX messages automatically
- Improvement: Trucks should only show in the lost GPS module if the ignition is on or there is no GNX device installed
- Improvement: Do not let client administrators specify a lower version of DigiTrack than what is currently installed. The automatic upgrade process does not support downgrading versions. This must be handled manually.
- Improvement: Display more information about the GNX devices on the GNX Device admin page
- Bugfix: Fix issue that was recording truck status time and move time in an incorrect timezone
- Bugfix: Fix the display of date/time fields on the DVIR details pages
- Bugfix: Disable support for automatic stop pours. There is no clear way to determine when a truck has stopped pouring, so this was resulting in bad status transitions.
- Bugfix: Fix issue that was recording the first ever GPS report for a truck as a "drift" because there was no prior entry to compare it to
October 10, 2018
- Feature: Capture the speed limit for each truck GPS report, and indicate if a truck is speeding (6 mph or more over the speed limit) on the map and replay pages. See our product announcement on Truck Speed vs Posted Speed Limit
- Feature: Add speeding events to the Driver Performance report
- Improvement: Stop trying to determine stop pour events with fuzzy logic
- Improvement: Add more info about DigiTrack devices in the DigiTrack device administration page
- Improvement: Add tag information for the truck to the Trucks API
- Bugfix: Don't validate the input dates on reports that don't support filtering by date range
- Bugfix: Fix sorting on report columns
- Bugfix: Validate GPS coordinates from external systems before accepting the data into our system
October 3, 2018
- Feature: Added API for Trailers
- Improvement: Minor updates to the Tags filter view
- Bugfix: Limit end pours on the Truck Status Audit reports to only manual end pours
- Bugfix: Gracefully handle the case when fetching ELD Records on the tablet for a truck that does not have an ELD Truck Name specified
September 26, 2018
- Feature: Added API for ELD Entries
- Feature: Added API for Vehicle Components
- Feature: Added API for DVIRs
- Improvement: Added some indexes to the database to improve performance
- Improvement: Removed some unused fields from the Truck configuration screen
- Bugfix: Fixed bug on the Hardware dashboard that was incorrectly indicating some tablets as needing a software update when those tablets had already received that update
- Bugfix: Fixed error when trying to add a comment to a driver-less ELD entry
September 21, 2018
- Feature: Added support for assigning access to ELD records on a per user basis
- Feature: Added new Tag Truck Summary Report that shows which trucks are assigned which tags
- Feature: Added new ELD Malfunction History report
- Feature: Added new ELD Current Malfunctions report
- Feature: Added new ELD Diagnostic History report
- Feature: Added new ELD Current Diagnostics report
- Feature: Added the ability for web users to comment on ELD records
- Improvement: ELD records should use ticket ID as the shipping doc ID if the ticket is assigned after the driver had manually entered a shipping doc ID into the tablet
- Improvement: Unique IDs added to the message history and event history APIs
September 12, 2018
- Feature: Launched the new Tags System. Read more in the product announcement.
- Improvement: Better handling of certain errors encountered when persisting data to our database.
September 5, 2018
- Improvement: Deadheading fixes, as well as a new feature that associates trucks with plans that can trigger status changes for those trucks.
- Improvement: Modification to the default (and max) page sizes that can be specified for our different external APIs.
- Bugfix: Modified the Digital Fleet Bridge Service to publish messages to the Microsoft Message Queue as recoverable, so they survive restarts of the machine.
- Bugfix: Fixed some issues discovered when onboarding new clients.
August 29, 2018
- Improvement: Stop using low quality GPS pings from Android devices to drive Digital Fleet platform functionality
- Improvement: Several minor bug fixes and improvements to the dashboards
- Improvement: Filters for dashboards
- Improvement: Several minor bug fixes and improvements to tags
- Improvement: Modified DVIR pages to be more friendly when viewed using smaller screens
- Bugfix: Ignore pins from deleted employees when looking for duplicate pins on employee creation
- Bugfix: Re-activate trucks instead of re-creating them when registering a tablet to a truck that was previously inactive or deleted
August 22, 2018
- Improvement: Added support for default shipping doc id and trailer for ELD enabled trucks.
- Improvement: Modified the SMS Delivery Failure Report to use local times (not UTC) for filters and report output.
- Improvement: Modified the Truck Status Audit and Truck Status Audit Summary reports to ignore voided tickets.
- Improvement: Modified more detailed version of the Driver Payroll Report so that it can be used by a wider array of customers.
- Improvement: Several minor visual improvements and adjustments to the Dashboards.
- Improvement: Added APIs for Fuel Events and Leftovers.
- Improvement: Added support for an "On Break" status.
August 15, 2018
- Feature: Launched the new Operations and Efficiency Dashboards. Read more in the product announcement.
- Feature: Launched two new modules for the Dispatch Dashboard: Job Site Placement Issues & Trucks Stopped En Route.
- Bugfix: Drivers are no longer able to login to trucks that are marked as inactive.
- Bugfix: Fixed trailer name to be more readable on the DVIR details page.
- Bugfix: Modified the ELD Entries page to load data from the server in batches, to avoid an issue where the page fails to load due to a large number of records.
August 8, 2018
- Feature: Store the last time a tablet was booted, and display that time in the Digi.Track Devices configuration page
- Improvement: Added some database indexes to improve the performance of select queries
- Improvement: Ignore the minimum time on job configuration when determining if a status change should occur
- Improvement: Don't attempt to send messages to devices that do not communicate directly with the Digital Fleet platform (VisionLink, etc)
- Improvement: Sort the DVIR index page by id by default when the page loads
August 1, 2018
- Improvement: Improved text of new DVIR issue alert
- Improvement: Added new alert for newly submitted DVIR
- Improvement: Added new SMS Delivery Failure Report as a means of determining when driver scheduling SMS messages were not sent successfully
- Bugfix: Fixed timezone issue in the new Truck Status Audit report
July 25, 2018
- Feature: Launched the new Dispatch and Hardware Dashboards. Read more in the product announcement.
- Feature: New Truck Status Audit and Truck Status Audit Summary reports
- Improvement: Decrease the interval at which new data is sent to the map for display
- Improvement: Populate load size and unit of measure for Command Series integrations
- Bugfix: Fixed Driver Hours Report to more accurately report on driver login times, driver logout times, and hours worked
- Bugfix: Trim leading and trailing white space from email addresses when attempting to send the Driver Schedule Exception email
- Bugfix: Fix bug on the reports page that was resulting in an error if sorting on a column in one report, and then loading another report that does not have that same column
- Bugfix: Fix issue that was not re-applying the specified sort order after changing the data on several screens (including Digi.Track Devices, GenX Devices, Trailers, and more)
July 18, 2018
- Improvement: Use a digitalfleet.com URL for the acknowledgement of driver scheduling messages (replacing Firebase Dynamic Links from the previous release)
- Bugfix: Fixed the Last GPS Time in the truck's "More Info" slide-out to properly use the last GPS report time, instead of the last GPS report time or last status change time
- Bugfix: Ignore deleted devices when returning device information to the tablet
July 11, 2018
- Feature: Added an API endpoint for dispatch systems to report begin load and end load events
- Improvement: Migrated from the Google URL Shortener to Firebase Dynamic Links for short URLs (in scheduling alerts), due to Google shutting down their URL shortening service
- Bugfix: Some fixes to login and other communication issues reported for WiFi only tables
July 5, 2018
- Improvement: Some internal storage changes to the database to improve the speed and reliability of the platform.
June 27, 2018
- Improvement: Added report to display mobile devices managed by Digital Fleet
- Improvement: Modified billing reports to include mobile devices managed by Digital Fleet
- Improvement: Modify external API to include the timezone for times in the response
- Improvement: Send status change message to the tablet in response to a status change request, to help keep the tablet and the platform in sync with regards to the current status of a ticket
- Bugfix: Fix issue where certain messages were not making it to the tablet for customers with a large number of fuel sites
- Bugfix: Modify device management logic to not return deleted devices
- Bugfix: Truncate the value stored as the state in addresses for international locations
June 20, 2018
- Improvement: Support the soft deletion of employees
- Improvement: Deploy new documentation for the external API
- Improvement: Modify DriverLoginHistory API to allow filtering based on logout time
June 13, 2018
- Feature: New APIs for Ticket Events, Trucks, Truck Events, Truck Locations, Tickets, and Truck Messages.
- Bugfix: Allow admins to change web user passwords
June 7, 2018
- Feature: New APIs for employees and login/logout events
- Improvement: Support "KEEP" versions of the DigiTrack software
- Improvement: Only display supported versions in the version drop down for a device
- Improvement: Include water added quantity in the data feed to BCMI
- Improvement: Support extra products on the ticket for the Command Series integration
- Bugfix: Handle not having a product number for extra products on the ticket
- Bugfix: Fix the announcement banner
- Bugfix: Don't require email addresses for truck driver employees
- Bugfix: Don't set the email as "confirmed" when copying a user
- Bugfix: Fix conversion from liters to gallons in the external integration
June 4, 2018
- Improvement: Password Security and Password Recovery Functionality. Read more.
May 30, 2018
- Bugfix: Fix issue where limited mobile apps were unable to login post update
- Improvement: Better performance on map page
- Improvement: Incremental changes for tags implementation
May 23, 2018
- Feature: Webapp redesign fully launched. Read more.
- Improvement: Add some additional columns to the mileage by state report.
- Improvement: Add the ability to export data in a CSV format
- Bugfix: Performance / Stability improvements
May 16, 2018
- Improvement: Modify the custom routing logic to support more way points.
- Bugfix: Handle case when attempting to send message to truck with no devices.
- Bugfix: Fix issue with the CommandSeries integration that was causing some messages from the Bridge Service to fail.
- Bugfix: Fix issue that was causing the system to repeatedly send the same truck message.
May 9, 2018
- Improvement: Performance improvement to the ECM Detail report.
- Improvement: Order rerouting using the return location.
- Improvement: Only use return yard if it is specified in the ticket.
- Improvement: Increase the number of ELD records on a single page in the webapp.
May 2, 2018
- Improvement: Introduce new in-app notification feature that Digital Fleet can use to notify users of important issues.
- Bugfix: Fix the driver audit report to account for the fact that that a driver may be using multiple trucks.
- Bugfix: Fix the auto-population of the driver scheduling page when there are unavailable drivers.
- Bugfix: Allow single day reports to run when the date selected is over a month old.
April 25, 2018
- Improvement: Web Application redesign beta launched. Read more about the changes in this announcement.
- Feature: Ability to Ticket a Truck Outside of Dispatch
April 24, 2018
- Improvement: Allow the driver schedule publishing exception email to be sent to multiple email addresses (separated by a semi-colon).
- Improvement: Some performance enhancements to the database to improve the speed and reliability of the platform.
- Bugfix: Do not send tab characters in UDP messages to the tablet, as it will cause the messages to be dropped in certain configurations.
- Bugfix: Several small improvements to how messages are sent to the tablet to reduce and/or help diagnose login timeout issues.
- Bugfix: Fix issue that was preventing a user from logging back in after logging out (Internet Explorer only).
- Bugfix: Some minor fixes to the data presented on the DVIR index page.
April 18, 2018
- Feature: Add platform support for DVIR (Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports). Learn more by reading the DVIR Product Announcement and DVIR Documentation
- Improvement: Update ELD processing code to work with devices instead of trucks, now that our data model separates the two.
- Improvement: Update our Device Manager service to collect and persist more diagnostic information from the tablets (newer versions of DigiTrack only).
- Improvement: Add automated process for cleaning up Devices that have not communicated with the platform for several months.
- Improvement: Allow to ECM Detail report to be run for all trucks.
- Improvement: Display the time of the 1st geofence break as the entry time instead of the time of the 2nd geofence break in situations where we require two GPS pings inside of a geofence to trigger a status transition.
- Bugfix: Remove the "All" user type, as it was not fully supported.
- Bugfix: Fix geofence report to not exclude entries on points that fail to be exited before the next point is entered.
April 11, 2018
- Improvement: Various improvements to how devices (which represent tablets, GenX modems, etc) are used and managed in the platform.
- Improvement: Modify the reporting page to limit the amount of data that can be returned in a single report run to 1 month to improve performance.
- Bugfix: Fix issue that could cause the delivery of messages to a GenX device to fail in the case where the message has a very specific character sequence.
- Bugfix: Fix issue where ELD records were not being sent successfully for trucks that had since been marked as inactive or deleted.
April 4, 2018
- Bugfix: Don't send banned status transitions to Integra
- Bugfix: Send current status to the app when the server cancels a status transition, to keep the app and the server in sync
- Improvement: Allow users to search for Trucks by TruckID on the Trucks admin page
- Improvement: Allow devices to exist without being tied to a truck
- Improvement: Begin capturing and persisting GPS quality from Tablet devices (DigiTrack). Previously we were only collecting for modems, now we are collecting for Android Tablets too.
- Improvement: Add support for Deadheading status transitions
March 28, 2018
- Bugfix: Modify VisionLink integration to default to the "Loader" truck class for the given client
- Bugfix: Prevent the update of already closed tickets
- Improvement: UI fixes/improvements to the Trucks, Trailers, Points, and Devices admin pages
March 21, 2018
- Improvement: Modify ELD views to use local time instead of UTC
- Improvement: Introduce new Device Manager service that will be used for tablet registration and device management on the backend
- Improvement: Require more than 1 GPS ping when leaving a geofence in order to trigger a status change
March 14, 2018
- Bugfix: Prevent multiple drivers in the same company from ending up with the same PIN (fixes a login issue).
- Bugfix: Fix login issue related to the length of some driver PINs.
- Bugfix: Prevent messages longer that 512 characters from being sent to tablets that are communicating via a GENX modem, since that is the max payload size for those devices.
- Bugfix: Prevent long product descriptions from causing an error during ticket creation.
- Bugfix: Fix issue resulting in an ELD duty status change not being recorded properly.
- Ground work for some upcoming features, to be announced shortly.
March 7, 2018
- Improvement: Added support for Trailers as first class citizens in the Digital Fleet platform.
- Improvement: Separated trucks and devices (modems, tablets, etc) in the Digital Fleet data model. This will allow us to more seamlessly support multiple devices in a single truck.
- Bugfix: Fix ECM data capture for ELD trucks using OBD connectors.
- Bugfix: Fix for in yard Begin Pour / End Pour statuses to the tablet.
- Bugfix: Disable At Job transition when the drive has already started the trip back to the yard.
February 21, 2018
- Feature: Added the following new reports to the platform: Fleet Summary, Status Duration, Ticket Entry, Login/Logout, Standstill, Truck Mileage by State, Missing Fuel Entries
- Improvement: Added some data and improvement the performance of the following reports: Leftover, Geofence, Truck Activity
- Bugfix: Fixed issue with how polygon data is saved when a point is updated
- Bugfix: Fixed alerts that were triggered by some manual status changes
February 14, 2018
- Improvement: Major modifications to the process that handles incoming/outgoing messages to the tablets and the GenX modems. Major enhancements include fixes to the message retry logic to not hold up all message delivery to a truck for 2 hours if a single message can't be acknowledged when we know we have connectivity, and the decentralization of key data that will allow us to enhance the availability of this service.
- Bugfix: Fixes to manual status transition processing logic.
- Bugfix: Fixes to new ticket geocoding logic.
- Bugfix: Performance fix to the Mileage by State report to allow it complete in a reasonable amount of time when querying larger amounts of data.
February 8, 2018
- Improvement: Finish replacing all custom geocoding logic with requests to Google's GeoCoding service.
- Improvement: More graceful handling of session timeouts in the web application.
- Improvement: Improve dispatch integration logic to better handle tickets that our platform was previously unaware of.
- Bugfix: Various fixes to the screen used to create a job site.
- Bugfix: Do not send text messages to inactive trucks.
- Bugfix: Fix issue where tablet associated with a deleted truck could not be re-registered.
- Bugfix: Do not allow multiple drivers in the same account to have the same PIN.
- Bugfix: Various minor bugfixes related to the new statusing logic.
- Bugfix: Fixed error being raised during the creation of some ELD output data files.
January 24, 2018
- Bugfix: Allow order IDs to be alphanumeric
- Bugfix: Address issue where ELD emails were not being sent in specific scenarios
- Bugfix: Points unrelated to the ticket shouldn't trigger status changes when entering them
- Bugfix: Address issues with multiple overlapping yards processing status changes
January 17, 2018
- Improvement: Several improvements and bug fixes to the Driver Scheduling feature. A detailed description of what was changed can be found here.
- Improvement: Improvements to the dispatch integration service adapters for several dispatch systems.
- Improvement: Continued improvements to the architecture of the truck statusing logic.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue that was preventing some users from adding features to their user account.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue with the creation of GenX configuration files for trucks with a data enabled tablet and a GenX modem.
January 10, 2018
- Improvement: Replace custom geocoding logic with request to Google's Geocoding API for more reliable geocoding of latitude and longitude.
- Improvement: Improve the performance of the Trip report.
- Improvement: Don't create intermittent log entries if the engine is off (ELD).
- Improvement: A handful of improvements and bugfixes to ELD entry processing and malfunction handling (ELD).
- Improvement: Continued improvements to the architecture of the truck statusing logic.
December 20, 2017
- Improvement: Improved GeoCoding of detected truck jumps.
- Improvement: Disregard messages from inactive trucks.
- Improvement: Continued improvements to truck statusing logic.
- Improvement: More reliable calculation of ELD sequence IDs (ELD).
- Improvement: Detection and handing of illegal power down/up events (ELD).
- Improvement: More efficient architecture for handling of ELD related events (ELD).
- Bugfix: Several minor bugfixes and enhancements to ELD logic and functionality (ELD).
December 13, 2017
- Improvement: Modem GPS strength is now measured, and GPS pings associated with weak signal strength are not used for mapping or geofence triggers.
- Improvement: Allow users to specify trailer numbers for ELD enabled trucks (ELD).
- Bugfix: Modified Payroll Report so that it can be run for more than one day.
- Bugfix: Several minor bugfixes and enhancements to ELD logic and functionality (ELD).
- Bugfix: Entries in the Truck Status History report should be recorded in the driver's timezone, not UTC.
December 6, 2017
- Improvement: Increase threshold for which to process data from external systems from 2 minutes to 10 minutes from the current time.
- Improvement: Add support for processing and persisting derived odometer values from the GenX hardware.
- Improvement: Honor Truck and Driver filters when performing an export of ELD records (ELD).
- Improvement: Allow ELD admins to assign unidentified records to a driver (ELD).
- Bugfix: Correct the PTO Moving Report to only return the appropriate trucks, instead of all trucks.
- Bugfix: Allow multiple clients to create audit periods with the same start date and end date.
- Bugfix: Fix timeout issue with the fuel report.
November 29, 2017
- Improvement: Begin to capture odometer miles and engine hours at a higher precision in fractions of a mile/hour (ELD)
- Improvement: Added support for more gracefully failing over between primary and secondary GPS devices.
- Improvement: Move parsing of XML messages from Integra out of the database and into the Dispatch Integration server code.
- Bugfix: Do not ignore non location-based GenX events when the GPS data appears to be a jump.
November 21, 2017
- Feature: VIN automatically captured and recorded for trucks with a JBox if a vehicle provides the information.
- Improvement: Remove option to process GPS events from either the modem or the tablet, and enhance logc to fail over from one device to the other.
- Improvement: Enhance new Integra integration to handle updated tickets
- Improvement: Enhance new Integra integration to process text messages between trucks and dispatch
- Bugfix: Improvements to logic used to determine and ignore GPS “jumps”
November 16, 2017
- Feature: Allow web users to edit trailer numbers for ELD entries (ELD)
- Feature: Implement a process for testing email and web data transfer connections on a regular basis(ELD)
- Feature: Update ELD driving use category when the ELD boots up when it is currently in Personal Use or Yard Move (ELD)
- Feature: Add support for co-drivers (ELD)
- Feature: Add logic to detect truck broken down events (Statusing Improvements)
November 8, 2017
- Feature: Address search in the web application
- Feature: Update the New Bridge Service to dynamically reload updated configuration fetched from the platform
- Feature: Enable data transfer via web services to the FMCSA (ELD)
- Feature: Log diagnostic events and malfunction when data transfer fails for an ELD device (ELD)
- Improvement: Implemented new event driven login and logout path for the tablets (Statusing Improvements)
- Bugfix: Use the proper attribute value for slump in the Integra integration
November 1, 2017
- Improvement: Reduced wait time to use GNX GPS (secondary device)
- Improvement: Create new ELD log entry if the entry would clear a diagnostic/malfunction
October 25, 2017
- Improvement: ELD support for co-driver
October 18, 2017
- Improvement: Better recognition of false positives for bad addresses
- Bugfix: Fix race condition causing Engine on and Engine off ELD events to not be created
- Bugfix: Fix truck cache for HOS
October 11, 2017
- Improvement: Additional report fixes for performance
- Improvement: Increased reliability to handling of incoming tablet messages
October 4, 2017
- Improvement: Billing report updates
- Improvement: Multiple reporting fixes for performance (speed of data retrieval)
- Improvement: Allow admins to view and update billing types
- Improvement: Increase reliability of CAT VisionLink GPS data calls
September 28, 2017
- Improvement: Make CAT VisionLink work against v4 of the API
- Bugfix: Bulk data export fix
- Bugfix: Truck delete fix
September 21, 2017
- Improvement: Add create and modify time to ELD Diagnostic Events
- Improvement: Several incremental ELD changes (export data generator, export email generator)
- Bugfix: Not all users need a drivers license (only drivers)
September 13, 2017
- Improvement: Use https for scheduling email links
- Improvement: Display UTC timezone offset
September 6, 2017
- Improvement: Adding persisted fields to track when data transfer responses were received
- Improvement: Make it clear that driver indicated status time is in UTC (ELD)
- Bugfix: Fixed rare occurrence to check correct field for driver status change