The Class setting is used to configure different Point and Truck classes to help group specific Points and Trucks together through the selected icon. Classes also allow for defining specific behavior for a group of trucks such as status names, the type of points that are considered plants, job sites, fuel stations, etc.
Access Class settings
- Access Settings page through the icon.
- To review, edit, add, and delete Classes, select the Class button on the left of the Settings window.
Create New Class entry
- Select the “Create New” button at the top of the window.
- The Class Properties window will open.
- Enter desired Class Name.
- Select the proper Class type to be created.
- There are two class options: Point and Truck.
- Select the desired image for the new Class from the Image dropdown menu..
- Add any Comments as desired.
- Select the “Save” button when finished.
View/Edit Class record
- Select the Class to edit.
- After editing any field select the “Save” button.
Delete Class record
- Check the box next to the Class(es) record.
- Select the “Delete Selected” button at the top of the page.
- Additionally, the Class record can be deleted when the Class Properties window is open by selecting the “Delete” button.