Do you have reports that you manually run on a recurring basis? If so, this new Scheduled Reports functionality is for you! We are excited to announce the new Scheduled Reports functionality within the WebApp. The Scheduled Reports feature will allow users to get report exports emailed to them regularly. These can occur on a Daily, Weekly or Monthly basis.
Create a Scheduled Report
To create a Schedule Report:
1. Contact Digital Fleet Support for assistance or
2. Navigate to
a. Settings if you have Admin Rights
b. under Client Management click on the option called Scheduled Reports
c. Click on ADD SCHEDULE REPORT in the upper right hand corner
A modal will appear that allows you to do the following:
1. Name - Name your Scheduled Report
2. Report - Select the report you would like to start using as a Scheduled Report
3. File Type - Select the file type you would like the report to be emailed in
4. Choose other criteria or filters you wish to choose as if you were choosing the same options you would have from the Reports page. These options appear dynamically on the report.
5. Recipient User - If you choose a User, it will go that user's email.
6. Email Recipient - You can also type in any email into the email recipient section, separated by semicolons.
7. Frequency - You can choose Daily, Weekly or Monthly.
Daily - will output the chosen report using the previous 24 hours data
Weekly - will ask you to choose a day in which to output the report. The data in that report will contain the previous 7 days worth of data up to and including the day before the chosen output day. e.g. if you output on a Monday, then your data will only go up to and include Sunday.
Monthly - will output on the 1st of every month and contain the previous months data.
8. Time zone - indicates what time zone all of the dates/times in the report will be output in.
Note: All reports will be output between 4 and 5am CST on the chosen date.
After the report is created, it can be enabled/disabled in the list view