The purpose of the survey tool is to be able to ask drivers questions and easily review their responses.
Example: Do you want to work Saturday? Yes/No
Creating a Survey
The Survey feature is available in the left hand navigation pane. If you do not see the feature, please contact Support to enable it.
In the Survey menu, choose "Add New Survey"
A form will pop up and ask you to fill in the following information
- Name of the survey. This is shown to drivers.
- Additional details about the survey. Drivers do not see this.
- Survey End Time
- Time of day that the survey can no longer be answered, and will no longer show to drivers. This is always the time of the current day. Surveys cannot extend past the current day.
- All used to reduce the amount of trucks and truck classes that the survey can go out to.
- Truck Class/Trucks
- The trucks and truck classes that the survey will be sent to.
- Inservice Drivers Only
- Only send the survey to currently logged in drivers.
- Require Response
- The driver cannot close the survey on their tablet until they have responded.
- Question Type
- Multiple Choice
- Single Select - The driver can only choose one option
- Multi Select - The driver can choose several options
- Multiple Choice
- Text Answer
- The driver can enter text freely as an answer.
- The survey question to be asked.
- If multiple choice is selected, you can input the choices below the Question field.
After filling out the fields and clicking Send Survey, the drivers will be notified of the new survey on their tablets.
Once a survey has been created, the user can see the status of the survey.
- A list of truck classes that were selected for the survey. Hovering over this shows the responded/sent metrics for each individual truck class
- Total Sent/Responded/Non-respondent
- The number of trucks that should receive the survey, how many have answered, and how many are still being waited on
- Resend the survey notification to the trucks that haven’t responded yet
- Result Details
- See the responses