- Select the job site icon on the map. .
- Select the "Edit Route" button on the job site pop up window.
- To create a custom route select the desired route.
- From the plant to the job, select the top route under the map.
- From the job to the plant, select the bottom route under the map.
- Drag the route (blue line) to create the desired route.
- Select the “Save and Send Route” button to update the route for the job. All current and future trucks on the order will be sent the custom route.
- Upon updating, the Modified and User fields fill in with the time of modification and user that modified the route.
- Selecting the “Delete Route” button will clear the custom route and send an update to all trucks currently ticketed on the order.
Driver App Notification:
Note: The custom route information is sent through defined waypoints that the route must pass through. The route presented on the driver app may vary from the web application’s route due to the routing algorithms used by the map provider. The web application map provider is Google Maps.